Mama’s Milk Wrap LLC operates the www.mamasmilkwrap.com website, which provides sales, usage and information surrounding the Mama’s Milk Wrap product.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use the Mama’s Milk Wrap website.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our website, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our website;
- To provide sales of our products on our behalf;
- To perform sales and website-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our website is used.
We want to inform our users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
User of Product (“Purchaser”) ________________________________ enters into this agreement with Mama’s Milk Wrap (“Company”) and agrees to receive a one-time (first) lactation consultation session, at no charge, to the purchaser of a Mama’s Milk Wrap product (“Product”).
Upon every purchase of a new Product, the Purchaser will have the opportunity to receive a voucher/coupon code for a one-time consultation with a licensed lactation consultant (“Consultant”). Purchasers will have access to information of qualified consultants on the Company’s website.
- Purchaser agrees to surrender the consultation code, provided by Company, to the Consultant at time of scheduling appointment.
- Purchaser agrees to provide Consultant with 24-hour notice if they are unable to make their scheduled appointment.
- Purchaser agrees to only one voucher per Product purchase.
- Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that the Company is independent from the Consultant and the Consultant is independent from the Company. The two entities do not express the views of the other, therefore.
- Purchaser agrees to make Company aware (in written correspondence) of any complaint, that arises from their consultation with the Consultant within ten (10) days of the consultation.
- Purchaser agrees that a follow-up review may be requested by Company regarding the services provided by Consultant.
- Purchaser agrees that Company is not responsible for any actions of Consultant within and without the professional or consultant relationship with Purchasers.
- Purchaser agrees that Company is not responsible for any actions of Purchaser within and without the professional or consultant relationship with Consultants.
- Purchaser agrees that any disputes arising out of the terms of this agreement are to be governed under the laws of the State of Oklahoma and that any actions involving this agreement are under the exclusive jurisdiction of the District Court of Bryan County, Oklahoma.